Thursday, January 29, 2009

Misc...

I have decided instead of a dating blog, I am just going to blog about some of the things I am doing. Since I haven’t been doing much dating. I am trying to get back into the scene, but kind of happy where I am right now.

Before the end of the year, the ex called and we have started chatting and hanging out a little. It makes me feel good that he feels he can still come to me for a little pep me up. When we were married, he used to get depressed some and I would always make him feel better. So, I am just going to let things be. I feel like God placed him back in my life for a reason.


Tomorrow I am going to a hockey game with Cuz…. aka Chris. Chris is known by two of my best friends. He is Jason’s cousin and is one of Joe’s best friends. So, we tried to go out before but he canceled and then I canceled the second time. I know Chris is a good guy and everything, but think that I want to be friends and feel like he wants more.

So, we will see what happens tomorrow. I am ready to see some fights on the ice… This will be the first to see the Gwinnett Gladiators.

Amanda and I are going to see New Kids in March. I feel like such a tweener since I still like them, but they freakin rock! Donnie is finnnee!! So, I am looking forward to that! March 11th can’t get here quick enough.

I will update after the game!

No comments:

Followers

About Me

My photo
I am a fun loving girl that loves to laugh. I enjoy following around 5 guys from Boston. I have throughly enjoyed getting to know lots of great friends through them. So lucky to be alive and enjoying life.