Monday, October 20, 2008

Sonny

After my LDS episode, I kept trucking on the personals. I found this really sweet and funny guy. We IMd a good bit before we talked and then as soon as I gave him my number, he called. We talked for 3 hours straight the first night. We had the best conversation. We set up a date for Valentines night. I had some reservations on meeting a guy for the first time on Valentines Day. It just seemed like he just wanted a date or something.

We kept talking and I enjoyed talking with him so much. I ended up having to leave for Dallas, TX for my nieces cheering competition so I was in the Atlanta Airport Valentines night. I was kind of disappointed, but it all worked out.

We kept IMing, but nothing ever came about. He ended up moving to Dalton... We still talk.

No comments:

Followers

About Me

My photo
I am a fun loving girl that loves to laugh. I enjoy following around 5 guys from Boston. I have throughly enjoyed getting to know lots of great friends through them. So lucky to be alive and enjoying life.