Monday, October 20, 2008

Little One

Being so busy with my friends and family, I kind of slacked off of the personals for a bit. This guy, little one messaged me on yahoo and so we started IMing. He seemed cool. He was a diabetic, so I felt like we might have a connection after all I have been through with my transplant and being a diabetic for so long. After about chatting for 2 weeks, we finally meet. We met at Chili's and he seemed really cool. We laughed and didn't have long pauses in our conversation. So, we hug a couple of times. Oh and by the way.. he smelled really good. We left each other and within 15 minutes~he texts me that he wants to hang out later, that he really like me and etc. I was like to soon to text already. I think I like the chase or something.



Anyway, it was Easter weekend and I was booked so I didn't stress, told him I got things to do....



We text and talk and I just didn't like him enough to put any effort into it. So, after him almost begging to go out again~I agree. We go to O'Charley's and sit at the bar. I don't care to sit at the bar, I find it more comfortable to sit at a table or booth. We sat at the bar last time too for lunch. That was a first. lol



So, we sat there for like 2-3 hours drinking and somewhat talking. We go outside to leave and I notice he throws his gum out. So, I get prepared for a kiss. He starts coming closer and getting this really serious look. I bust out laughing he just looks like he is concentrating so hard. He was like, so you think I'm funny. No, I say and blame it on the 5 drinks I had.

So, we kiss for a while in the parking lot propped up against my car. When we stop, I seriously have to wipe my chin off from all his salivia. He is an awful kisser. At one time, he licks my nose. What the hell?? lol Anyway, I leave the restaurant with his smelly spit still lingering on my chin.. yuck.

So, he still is texting me wanting to hook up. I have a couple of musts for a guy. 1) good kisser 2) smell good 3) respectful

I just don't care for him enough, but don't want to be mean. He never asks "How are you doing" or "What are you doing" It has always been all about him. Not that I am all about myself, but come on~I want you to learn about me to if it is supposed to go anywhere.

Recently, he started texting about a booty call. I mean I know I have cobwebs, but I just can't bring myself to sleep with him just because. 10 years ago, I probably wouldn't have even had to think twice. But, I just can't do it now. Been through way too much and my body isn't a wonderland like it used to be if you know what I mean... lol

So, he ended up sending a picture of his private probably about a month ago. I didn't really examine it. I did have to text him... "is it hard or soft?" Of course he said "Soft" so I went along on my merry day.

I had a work event and then went to a friend's birthday party and low and behold~here comes another picture. WTF?? I am sitting by Amanda and show it to her. She responds back to him~~What the hell is that? It is so little, like smaller than my thumb and I have huge fingers. The picture becomes a joke at the party..... No one can believe it is really that small... He has to know, right. Amanda has told about everyone at work I think. Oh well, such is my dating life... One day, my prince charming will come....

So, the little one still texts and wants me to "cum" over as he puts it. Gross!!

No comments:

Followers

About Me

My photo
I am a fun loving girl that loves to laugh. I enjoy following around 5 guys from Boston. I have throughly enjoyed getting to know lots of great friends through them. So lucky to be alive and enjoying life.