Thursday, October 1, 2009

Beach

I went to Myrtle Beach with Kim and the kids, my Mom, Aunt Nelda and Blair. I love Myrtle Beach. Have grown up going there since Middle School. We always have a blast. Of course, me living by myself had to adjust to staying with 7 others in a 2 bedroom condo had a breakdown but then had a blast after that. My nephew Luke is hilarious. I am so so glad he went. Had me laughing almost the whole time. He is 16, so I won’t get much more time like this with him. We had a good time overall, but think we might try Orange Beach or PCB next year for different scenery.

No comments:

Followers

About Me

My photo
I am a fun loving girl that loves to laugh. I enjoy following around 5 guys from Boston. I have throughly enjoyed getting to know lots of great friends through them. So lucky to be alive and enjoying life.