Thursday, October 1, 2009

Blockhead Fun

Through all of mine and Amanda’s blockhead experiences… we met a couple of girls that are really fun. The boys webcasted their next to last show and so we all got together and watched it and had the best time..

It really seems like we have been friends longer than just since June.

Dana hosted the event and we had NKOTB themed food. Some Waffles, Cheese Grits from Waffle, Boston Crème Pie and etc. We looked at old pics of the boys, played with the dolls and then watched the webcast. One of the funniest NKOTB memories ever….

I love my blockhead girls.

No comments:

Followers

About Me

My photo
I am a fun loving girl that loves to laugh. I enjoy following around 5 guys from Boston. I have throughly enjoyed getting to know lots of great friends through them. So lucky to be alive and enjoying life.