Thursday, October 1, 2009

DUI dude

I have been so focused on the boys from the Beantown, that I kinda stopped looking… Ddub is enough for me… lol I wish….

I got onto my usual online dating website and starting lurking and winked at a few cuties. This guy messaged me and asked if I wanted to chat, so I check out his profile and he was ok… He could spell which is hard to find these days.. lmao

We correspond and it progresses to e-mailing. Well, he tells me he has a deep dark secret. So, I said ok~what is it?? He says he got a DUI last year and doesn’t have his license right now. Will get it back this month. So, I say well everyone makes mistakes. Then he says he has another one. That he lives with his parents because the DUI has been so expensive. I mean, I had an ex-boyfriend that got a DUI and it ruined his life for a couple of years. Still isn’t too good, but it is tough to come out of.

Then, we start instant messaging and he tells me he can’t wait to hear my voice and gives me his phone number. I put it in my phone, but have no intentions on calling him yet. Well then the next sentence he types…. But my phone is cut off right now. I haven’t had time to pay the bill… Yea c’mon… Don’t give out your number when your phone is off.. Just play it off sucker.
Then he asks me if I have Facebook and I say yea and he sends me a request. I accept and his first status message says…
“For all you terds that have my phone number my damn phon got turned off today i had to pay the light bill or they were goin to turn the lights off in my trailor phone will be back on thur”

Ok, that’s enough.. trailor… terds… noo…. I have the worst luck attracting the losers!!

Then, I get back on the dating website because I get a message from someone who seems better than the DUI guy.

Well I get a message from Mr. DUI that says well yea, see you are on this website looking for other men. Good luck in your search, must not have been good enough for ya??

My response…
That is how I roll. I don’t put all of my eggs into the basket before I know what might happen. Good luck in your search with your In an Open Relationship according to your Facebook page.

So long loser.. I know I might be harsh, but I can’t have someone like this… I know times are tough, but I need someone who is reliable, not jealous and has a job to where the cell phone never gets turned off…

Dating is so hard in your 30’s.. Not fun. I just want someone stable, fun to be around and loving.. That isn’t that hard, is it

No comments:

Followers

About Me

My photo
I am a fun loving girl that loves to laugh. I enjoy following around 5 guys from Boston. I have throughly enjoyed getting to know lots of great friends through them. So lucky to be alive and enjoying life.