Thursday, October 1, 2009

NKOTB Memphis Concert

It had almost been a month since our last adventure. We got our tickets and booked our hotel and off to go to Memphis, TN baby… I drove and it was the longest drive.. Nothing in Mississippi but a Sonic that stunk big time. So, we get to Memphis and scope out the scenery and see if we could get some Facetime. But the venue was on Mud Island and you couldn't really get it to easily.

So, we check in and rest a little and walk to The Peabody Hotel to see the famous duck show which was really neat. The boys were rumored to have been there earlier. Joe was also at Graceland before the show..


We ate dinner quickly and walked backed to the hotel. Got our getup on and off we went. People were really appreciating our hats in Memphis. No hate going on whatsoever. It was a much better environment. The concert was so freakin bad ass…. We were seriously on a high for a long time… Oh well, the tour was almost over so we hoped to get on the cruise in May 2010…. Memphis was a blast, the best beer ever..

Oh, I almost forgot. We were trying to find the bathroom and Amanda’s flip flop busted.. Of course, I come ready and had nail glue but she danced right out of the flip flop and it broke again. Lmao We were so packed in our row, that I had to hold my leg a certain way to fit in.. So, after 2 hours.~I had the worst Charlie Horse ever. After the concert ended, we start walking back to the tram with Amanda barefoot and me limping with my Charlie.. We were dying laughing, then find out the tram was broke so we had to walk across this bridge that was like a mile long with no shoes and a Charlie horse.. Rough, but fun. So, as soon as we get to the street we steal a cab from these two girls and cruise to the hotel.. Best $2 ever… Good times in Memphis. Can’t wait to go back.


We waited on ddub's tweets for the waffle house... We went and it was packed out. Then he tweets he has no voice and needs the rest. I just knew my facetime virginity was going to be taken away that night. But the man has to rest up, so just glad he let us know. We were disappointed but Memphis was banging. We had a bum experience at the Burger King, was kinda scary but we survived...

No comments:

Followers

About Me

My photo
I am a fun loving girl that loves to laugh. I enjoy following around 5 guys from Boston. I have throughly enjoyed getting to know lots of great friends through them. So lucky to be alive and enjoying life.